We value the trust you place in us. That’s why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
2. Samhita dental and poly clinic is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
3. We may collect the following information: name and date of birth, contact information including email address, demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests, other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
4. We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of the Website to help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. “Cookies” are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our services.
Cookies can also help us provide information that is targeted to your interests. Most cookies are “session cookies,” meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although in that case you may not be able to use certain features on the Website and you maybe required to re-enter your password more frequently during a session.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
5. Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server.
Once your information is in our possession, we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
6. We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website.
These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
8. User Conduct and Rules: The User shall at all times while accessing and/ or using the services of this Website abide by the following principles.
A) Is grossly false, inaccurate, harmful, harassing, abusive, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing in any manner, whatsoever is misleading or harms minors in any way.
B) The User shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information, including but not limited to, content, image or graphic, which belongs to another person and to which the User does not have any right to;
C) Involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
D) Contains video, photographs, or images of another person, without that person’s consent; impersonates another person; is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content or provides material that is violent or otherwise inappropriate or solicits personal information from anyone or provides content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
E) Infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, which includes patents, trademarks, copyrights or other proprietary rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity; contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
F) Provides information violating someone’s privacy, or provides or creates computer viruses;
G) Tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorised access to the Website or to profiles, account information, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users.
I) Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource.
J) Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting for any other nation deceives or misleads the addressee and/ or other Users about the origin of such messages or communicates, or contains any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature.